Dr. Shatsky was most recently a Medical Director at Providence Medical Group. For over 6 years, he was the CMIO of the Providence Epic Connect program: the largest Connect program in the country.
He also served as the system population health, and government programs liaison (Meaningful Use) as well as Medical Director for the ICD 10 transition.
Dr. Shatsky is passionate about helping organizations successfully implement and optimize their current EHR as well as working with providers to help improve efficiency, work/life balance, and job satisfaction.
Education & Training
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine; Doctor of Osteopathy
- Oregon Health and Science University; Medical Informatics
- Shatsky ML. Evidence for the use of intramuscular injections in outpatient practice. Am Fam Physician. 2009 Feb 15;79(4).
- Shatsky ML. Rotavirus Vaccine, Live, Oral, Pentavalent (RotaTeq) for Prevention of Rotavirus Gastroenteritis. Am Fam Physician. 2006 Sept 15.
- Shatsky, ML. Residents’ Wisdom Regarding Narcotics. JAOA. April 2006; 106(4):218-20