Senior Technical Recruiter
About Boulder Care
Boulder Care is a digital health platform for treating opioid addiction.
Opioid overdose is the leading cause of death for Americans under 50, but fewer than 10% of patients who need treatment are receiving it. Boulder is closing this gap by providing high-quality medication-based treatment via a digital platform. Patients get the support they deserve from our world-class clinical staff from the comfort and convenience of home.
Why work at Boulder?
- Make a difference. Medication-therapy works, but too many patients simply don’t have access to it. By providing more people with quality care, we can literally save lives.
- Work with the best. Boulder brings together the best clinicians, technologists, researchers, and business strategists, with the common goal of expanding access to life-saving treatment. Our clinical staff are the leading voices in opioid treatment. Our technology leadership has built products and services that scaled to hundreds of employees and hundreds of millions of end-users.
- Grow with us. Boulder is a seed-stage VC-backed company with the opportunity to build a massive business. Our healthcare system spends billions of dollars combating the opioid epidemic. By offering better care, we save lives and save payors money, while also building huge financial value. We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team and ultimately help us achieve our growth goals! You will come in and work closely with senior Engineering leadership in building out a recruiting process and managing the complete recruiting lifecycle.
We are looking for someone to come in and partner with the Engineering and Product hiring managers and help build an effective recruitment process. You should have your finger on the pulse of the Portland tech scene and be able to make recommendations on salaries and strategies needed in order to grow our product development team by 10-20 over the next year, including software engineers, product designers and product managers.
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting experience for candidates
- Build and maintain a pipeline of talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Work with hiring managers on open positions and help create optimal postings to attract top talent
- Document your process as well as all interactions with candidates
- Source candidates, both active and passive from a variety of channels
- Create a recruiting process that effectively manages the entire lifecycle
- Efficiently manage multiple openings at the same time with different hiring managers
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience, hiring software engineers of all levels
- Experience in building a recruiting process including choosing tools and sourcing channels
- Ability to negotiate and ultimately close the candidates
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly document process and interactions with candidates
- Ability to work with senior leadership on open positions and be opinionated about process
Previous experience at a startup would be preferred, but is not required!
Join us at Boulder
For more information or to apply, please send your resume and the role you're interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!