Senior React Native Developer
About Boulder Care
Boulder Care is a digital health platform for treating opioid addiction.
Opioid overdose is the leading cause of death for Americans under 50, but fewer than 10% of patients who need treatment are receiving it. Boulder is closing this gap by providing high-quality medication-based treatment via a digital platform. Patients get the support they deserve from our world-class clinical staff from the comfort and convenience of home.
Why work at Boulder?
- Make a difference. Medication-therapy works, but too many patients simply don’t have access to it. By providing more people with quality care, we can literally save lives.
- Work with the best. Boulder brings together the best clinicians, technologists, researchers, and business strategists, with the common goal of expanding access to life-saving treatment. Our clinical staff are the leading voices in opioid treatment. Our technology leadership has built products and services that scaled to hundreds of employees and hundreds of millions of end-users.
- Grow with us. Boulder is a seed-stage VC-backed company with the opportunity to build a massive business. Our healthcare system spends billions of dollars combating the opioid epidemic. By offering better care, we save lives and save payors money, while also building huge financial value.
Senior Engineer at Boulder Care
Boulder Care is seeking a senior level react native/mobile developer to join the engineering team. You will have the opportunity to make impactful decisions on the direction of the application as well as helping to shape the team culture.
- Opportunity to lead projects and participate in decisions that will have a direct impact on the product and team efficiency
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance issues
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure high product quality and increase confidence
- Help decide when to leverage existing libraries and frameworks and when to build our own solution
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Familiarity with native build tools: XCode, Gradle (Android Studio) etc.
- Experience with automated testing suites (we use Jest)
- Ability to participate in and directly contribute to discussions that will shape the team’s process
Nice to have
- Experience in IOS or Android native development
- Understanding of GraphQL APIs and server side coding
- Experience with Fastlane and Expo
- Familiarity with MobX and react
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Experience with security in the healthcare space, specifically around HIPAA compliance