About Boulder Care
Boulder Care is a digital health platform for treating opioid addiction.
Opioid overdose is the leading cause of death for Americans under 50, but fewer than 10% of patients who need treatment are receiving it. Boulder is closing this gap by providing high-quality medication-based treatment via a digital platform. Patients get the support they deserve from our world-class clinical staff from the comfort and convenience of home.
Why work at Boulder?
- Make a difference. Medication-therapy works, but too many patients simply don’t have access to it. By providing more people with quality care, we can literally save lives.
- Work with the best. Boulder brings together the best clinicians, technologists, researchers, and business strategists, with the common goal of expanding access to life-saving treatment. Our clinical staff are the leading voices in opioid treatment. Our technology leadership has built products and services that scaled to hundreds of employees and hundreds of millions of end-users.
- Grow with us. Boulder is a seed-stage VC-backed company with the opportunity to build a massive business. Our healthcare system spends billions of dollars combating the opioid epidemic. By offering better care, we save lives and save payors money, while also building huge financial value.
Product Development at Boulder Care
The Boulder Product Development team is building a suite of applications that enable home care for opioid addiction. This includes the mobile applications used by patients to interact with clinicians and access care from home, the business applications used by our providers to coordinate and deliver great care, and all the infrastructure used to gather data and optimize treatment.
Product Manager Job Description
Boulder Care is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join the Product Development team. As the first full-time product manager in a rapidly growing startup, you’ll be responsible for driving strategy and roadmap while partnering with engineering to refine our development processes and deliver life-saving products.
- Partner with the CTO and executive team to prioritize product development initiatives and maintain a backlog/roadmap.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and define product specifications, triage feature requests and bug reports, and support product rollout through training and documentation.
- Work with the engineering team to drive execution. Define detailed requirements and success criteria, participate in agile processes, help prioritize tickets and support developers.
- Conduct user research to understand patient and provider needs, and gather quantitative and qualitative feedback on our products.
- Perform market research and analysis to understand landscape and evaluate vendors and competitors.
- 5-10 years in a product management role, with experience driving strategy at a senior level and working hands-on with an engineering team to deliver products to market.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced start-up environment, both in early stages as a sole product manager, and through rapid growth as part of a growing technology team.
- Experience partnering with engineering management to define and drive agile product development processes.
- Strong writing and presentation skills, an eye for design, comfort doing basic mocks and UX when necessary, experience working with BI/analytics tools and using data to drive decision making.
- Experience in healthtech is a plus but not necessary.
This position is based in Portland, OR (no remote employees, but relocation is possible), and reports to the CTO. Compensation is competitive with full benefits and stock. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
Join us at Boulder
For more information or to apply, please send your resume and the role you're interested in to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!