Last modified: July 7, 2021
Boulder Care, Inc. ("Boulder Care," or "we," "our," or "us") respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Application;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Application;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Boulder Care (including www.boulder.care) or any third party;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Application.
Note, Boulder Care is not a medical group and does not provide medical services. Any telemedicine consults obtained through our Application are provided by independent medical practitioners including Boulder Care Provider Group, P.A., a Florida professional medical services corporation ("Boulder Care Medical"), which is an independent medical group with a network of United States-based health care providers (each, a "Provider"). Boulder Care Medical (or your own medical provider if you do not use a Boulder Care Medical Provider) is responsible for providing you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing its collection and use of your health information, not Boulder Care. If you do not agree to be bound by those terms, you are not authorized to access or use our Application, and you must promptly exit our Application.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Application is not intended for children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Application. We will remove any information about a child under the age of 18 if we become aware of it.
No one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Application. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Applications or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (503)-208-5061.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Application, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, billing address, e-mail address, home, work, and mobile telephone numbers, driver's license number (or other government identification number), date of birth, insurance information, images of you, video and audio of you, Social Security Number, your medical and health history (including substance abuse information), biometrics (including fingerprints and images of you), racial and ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal history, political organizations and beliefs, and sexual orientation and preferences (collectively, "Personal Data");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use through our Application; or about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Application and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through our Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, the Providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Application is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Application, using our Provider consultation services, purchasing services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Application;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our Application and of the provision of our services. You may be required to provide insurance information before requesting services through our Application.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our Application, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of use of our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Application; and
- information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, browser type, and Application version information.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Application according to your individual interests;
- recognize you when you return our Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Persistent Identifiers. We and our service providers may use persistent identifier technologies to receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Application through your computer or mobile device. A persistent identifier is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. On your computer, you may refuse to accept persistent identifiers by activating the appropriate setting on your browser, and you may have similar capabilities on your mobile device in the preferences for your operating system or browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Application. Unless you have adjusted your browser or operating system setting so that it will refuse persistent identifiers, our system will issue persistent identifiers when you use our Application.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Application to you;
- provide our services to you;
- provide you with information you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Application;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- to process, fulfill, and administer transactions and services ordered by you;
- to provide you with notices about your Boulder Care account;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Application, or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
You may permit the Application to send you push notifications. Push notifications may include alerts, sounds, and icon badges. Notifications can be configured in the settings for your device. Your Personal Data may be used to provide you with push notifications. Please refer to the user guide for your mobile device for more information on how to configure these notifications.
We may also use your information to contact you about surveys, sweepstakes, promotional materials, or contests. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications or by visiting your Account Preferences page. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
Some of the ways we may use or disclose your Personal Data without your consent include:
- To our third party service providers that we use to support our business and which constitute “business associates” and/or “qualified service organizations” that perform various services on our behalf, such as IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and insurance and payment processing services, and which agree to protect the privacy of your health information;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process that meets the requirements of applicable law;
- to enforce our rights; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the safety of Boulder Care personnel.
6. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We may not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
7. Data Security
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Application confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Application. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in your operating system, or in the Application.
9. Contact Information
You may contact us through the contact information below.
How to Contact Us:
Boulder Care, Inc.
111 SW Naito St
Portland, OR 97204
Telephone: (866) 288-5885